True North Realty, LLC is a brokerage focused on providing property management services because we believe that good management matters. Rebecca Miller, CPM, True North Realty Broker & Owner, is a graduate of The Ohio State University. She obtained her real estate license in 1999 and her broker license in 2017. Rebecca lives in Powell with her husband, two children and two dogs.
Rebecca got into the property management business by accident like many people in property management do, she took a job as an onsite property manager in an OSU Campus property while attending OSU. After graduating she went to work full time at the Kohr Royer Griffith OSU Campus office assisting in the management of over 200 OSU campus units. She spent the next 18 years working at Kohr Royer Griffith taking on more operations responsibilities and managing a portfolio of 500 plus residential units located throughout Central Ohio.
Rebecca’s management experience includes: Small Residential Investment Properties, Staffed Apartment Communities 40 – 100 plus units, Retail / Mixed Use Properties, & Condo Associations.
She is involved with professional and community organizations including Columbus Realtors, Ohio Realtors, IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) and Olentangy Rotary.
Her leadership roles include:
· 2014 IREM Columbus Chapter 42 President
· 2011-2015, 2018 IREM Columbus Chapter 42 Board Member
· Columbus Realtors – OAR Director 2016 – 2020
· Leadership Academy class of 2014-15
· Leadership Academy Advisory Board 2015-2019
· Budget Finance, Finance, & Investments Committee 2018-2019
· 2017 Chairman Residential, Property Management, & Investment Forum
· 2018 – Present Board Member: Currently President Elect